The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will conduct the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2023 exam for the Agriculture and Medicine stream from today, May 10. Candidates who will be appearing for the TS EAMCET exam can download their hall tickets from the official website- eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS EAMCET 2023 for Agriculture
TS EAMCET 2023 for Agriculture and Medicine stream is of 3-hour duration and the question paper consists of a total of 160 questions comprising of a total of 80 questions in Biology (Botany – 40, Zoology – 40), 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
All questions in the entrance test will be objective type and each question carries one mark. The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held in two shifts. Shift 1 is from 9 am to 12 noon and shift 2 is from 3 pm to 6 pm.
TS EAMCET 2023: Exam day instructions
- It is compulsory to carry the TS EAMCET hall ticket to the exam hall.
- Candidates need to arrive at the examination hall at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall once the examination has commenced.
- Candidates are required to bring a ballpoint pen (blue or black), a filled-in online application form with a passport-size photo affixed and an attested copy of the caste certificate to the exam centre.
- This instruction sheet also should not be brought into the examination hall.
- Candidates should not bring log books, log tables, calculators, pagers, cell phones and similar other items into the examination hall. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material will be sent out of the examination hall.
- The candidate needs to read carefully the instructions before starting to answer the questions.
- Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination.
- In no case, they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for answering and other entries for writing the examination.