AP PGCET counselling 2023 registration ends today: The Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (AP PGCET) counselling 2023 registration will end today, September 20, 2023. Eligible candidates can register for the counselling process online through the official website of APSCHE: https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/.
AP PGCET counselling 2023 Eligibility
To be eligible for AP PGCET counselling 2023, candidates must have qualified in the AP PGCET 2023 exam and secured a valid rank.
AP PGCET Counselling Process
The AP PGCET counselling 2023 process will be conducted in multiple rounds. In each round, candidates will be required to fill their choices of colleges and courses. The seat allotment will be done based on candidates’ merit and choices.
AP PGCET Counselling Important Dates
The important dates for AP PGCET counselling 2023 are as follows:
- Start date of online registration: September 12, 2023
- Last date of online registration: September 20, 2023
- Choice filling and locking: September 21-23, 2023
- Round 1 seat allotment result: September 26, 2023
- Reporting to allotted college: September 27-29, 2023
The following documents are required for AP PGCET counselling 2023:
- AP PGCET 2023 rank card
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Graduation degree certificate
- Domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
How to register for AP PGCET counselling 2023?
- Visit the official website, pgcet-sche.aptonline.in
- Click on the link for registration
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents and pay the fee
- Review and submit the application form
- Download the submitted form and take a print out
|AP PGCET counselling 2023 Link||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Back To Home||Google India|
AP PGCET counselling 2023 is a very important step for candidates who are seeking admission to postgraduate courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates should not miss the opportunity to register for the counselling process before the deadline.