New Delhi: The Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) will announce the Tamil Nadu Board Class 12 Result 2023 today, May 8. Once the results are out, students who appeared in the board exams will be able to check their TN 12th results using the official website. By writing their roll number and date of birth, click on the submit button and your result will be in front of you. Tamil Nadu 12th Board Result link will be activated at 9:30 AM.
To check the Tamil Nadu 12th result 2023 for Science, Arts and Commerce streams students will need to visit the websites- tnresults.nic.in or dge1.tn.gov.in.
Last year, a total of 8,06,277 students appeared in the TN 12th exams 2023. The Class 12th students recorded an overall pass percentage of 93.76. The pass percentage of female students was 96.32 percent and the pass percentage of male students was 90.96 percent.
TN Plus 2 result 2023: Steps to check
To access the TN +2 result 2023 students need to follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Visit the websites – tnresults.nic.in or dge1.tn.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the TN Class 12 result 2023 link.
- Enter the necessary credentials.
- The Tamil Nadu Board Public exam result 2023 will get displayed on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and take a printout of the result pdf.
|12th Result Direct link||Link-1 | Link-2|
|Join Telegram Link||Click here|
TN 12th Result 2023: Details to be mentioned
- Student’s name
- Board Name
- Result Name
- Registration Number
- Subject-wise Internal Marks
- Subject-wise Theory Marks
- Subject-wise Practical Marks
- Subject-wise Qualifying Status (Pass/Fail)
- TN 12th Result 2023 Status (Pass/Fail)
- Total Marks
TN Board Result 2023: Last years’ pass percentage
- Tamil Nadu Class 10th pass percentage – 90.1 percent
- Tamil Nadu Class 12th pass percentage – 93.76 percent
www.tnresults.nic.in 2023: TN board result supplementary exam
Those students who failed in one or two subjects in TN class 12th result 2023 can apply and appear in the supplementary exams. The TN 12th compartment exams will be held in the month of July 2023, tentatively.