India Post Recruitment 2023: The Department of Posts is hiring for the post of Staff Car Driver on a deputation/absorption basis. There are 02 vacancies available for this post. The last date to apply is September 25, 2023.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 27 years as on July 01, 2023.
- The candidate must have a valid driving license for light motor vehicles.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in driving a car.
The selection process will consist of a Trade Test/Driving Test in 2 stages. The candidate who qualifies for Stage 1 will be called for Stage 2.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the Department of Posts.
The selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 in Level – 2 as per the Pay Matrix specified in Part A of Schedule of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 plus admissible allowances.
Tips for Preparation
Here are some tips for preparing for the Trade Test/Driving Test:
- Practice driving a car regularly.
- Make sure you are familiar with all the traffic rules and regulations.
- Be prepared to answer questions about car maintenance and repairs.
This is a great opportunity to join the Department of Posts and work as a Staff Car Driver. If you are eligible and interested, I encourage you to apply for this post.