CBSE Result Live Updates 2023: Very big news is coming out from the Central Board of Secondary Education. Let all of you know that the Class 10th Board Exam will be released within 72 hours. Let’s know the complete update on which official website the result of the board exam will be released, however the result of twelfth will be released till the last of the month of May.
As you know that the class 10th board exam topper list key has been released, but all the students are waiting for when the class 10th board exam result will be declared. They are not getting updates from any kind of board. You are going to get happiness in today’s update. It has been told by the official of the board that there is a possibility of releasing the results of the examination for the next 72 hours, but the board has not yet given concrete proof of this. So let’s know what is the whole matter.
CBSE Board 12th Result 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||High School (10th class)|
|Result status||To Be Announced|
|CBSE 10th Exam||15th February 2023 to 05 April 2023|
|Total Students Registered||21,86940|
|Number of Exam centre||1240|
CBSE Board 10th, 12th Result 2023 Date
CBSE Board 10th, 12th Result 2023 Date: CBSE 10th and 12th board exams were started from 14th February 2023, 10th class examinations ended on 21st March while 12th class examinations lasted till 05th April. This year around 38 lakh students had registered for CBSE 10th (Matric) and 12th (Intermediate) board exams. For the convenience of the students, apart from the official website of CBSE, the board will also release the result on DigiLocker. Step by step way to check the result on DigiLocker can be seen below.
How To Check CBSE 10th Result 2023 On Digilocker
CBSE 10th Result 2023 On Digilocker: The complete process of how to check CBSE 10th result from DigiLocker is given below, check it out:
- Step 1: After the release of CBSE result, first of all open the search engine Google on your smart phone.
- Step 2: Go to the DigiLocker website digilocker.gov.in here or download and open the DigiLocker app in the Play Store.
- Step 3: Click on the sign up link on the home page.
- Step 4: Enter your name (as per Aadhaar card), date of birth, category, valid mobile number, email ID, Aadhaar number and 6 digit security pin.
- Step 5: After filling all the necessary details sought, set the username.
- Step 6: After the account is created, click on the ‘CBSE’ link.
- Step 7: Here, click on the link ‘CBSE X Result 2023’, ‘CBSE XII Result 2023’.
- Step 8: Enter your roll number and registered mobile number. Your result will open on the screen.
- Step 9: After checking and downloading it, you can take a printout and keep it with you.
CBSE 12th Result 2023 Direct Links
|CBSE Class 12 Result Direct Link 🔗🔗||Click Here|
|CBSE Class 10 Result Direct Link 🔗🔗||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
CBSE Class 10th Result 2023 Update
Till May 4, the Central Board of Secondary Education had successfully conducted the class X and XII board exams. After that, according to the update issued by the board, it was told that the evaluation of the copies of the board has been completed correctly. Now the preparation of the result is being done by the board. But from today’s update it is clear that the board exam result is ready. Let us tell you all that the result of the examination can be announced by the board at any time.
Till May 4, the Central Board of Secondary Education had successfully conducted the class X and XII board exams, after that according to the update issued by the board, it was told that the evaluation of the board’s copies has been completed correctly. Now the preparation of the result is being done by the board, but from today’s update it has become clear that the result of the board exam is fully ready. Let us tell you all that the result of the examination can be announced by the board at any time.